Standard Kit Inclusions
Includes no personal choice items or labour
Where homes are quoted for concrete slab, the price does not include the slab itself but does include the standard concrete slab plans including detailed set-out drawings showing all hold down requirements. Where homes are priced with steel floor systems, the system is included in the price.
Plans & Paperwork
- 5 sets of council plans & specifications
- Set of construction plans & specifications, including an accessories schedule
- Engineer’s certification covering all structural aspects of the building, including the elevated floor system if applicable.
- Standard concrete slab plans including detailed set-out drawings showing all hold down requirements. Note! Concrete slab shall be constructed as per engineers design& requirements (You’ll need to employ contractors to supply all engineering reinforcing steel, concrete, termite barriers & labour)
- Elevated floor system details, construction drawings & methods, all supplied if applicable.
- Owner-builder construction manual
- Steel or timber floor system supplied in its entirety including posts, joists, & bearers – if applicable
- Steel or timber wall frames pre-fabricated and fully braced, with full assembly details incorporating a simple coding system enabling easy construction
- High tensile ‘hold down’ bolts for Fixing after erection of wall framing
- Pre-fabricated steel or timber roof trusses & associated roof members, ready to assemble & attach to external walls
- All fixings & detailed set-out plans
- Topspan 40mm steel roof battens & topspan 22mm steel ceiling battens
- Colorbond roof sheets, gable flashings, ridge capping, valleys, barge capping & all fixings
- Colorbond fascia & gutters with all brackets, clips & fixings
- PVC 90mm downpipes, including all bends, brackets, adhesive & fixings
- Aluminium sliding windows & sliding doors including standard fly screens to Australian Standards and as per plan specifications.
- Hardiplank, Blue Board or Hardiflex cladding included for exterior of building (other claddings available at an extra charge including linea & colorbond etc)
- All fixings & flashings for external cladding
- Hardiflex sheeting to eaves & verandas, including all fixings & PVC jointers
- 50mm Anticon roof blanket to main roof area unless otherwise specified.
- Double sided foil insulation to all exterior walls & gable ends if applicable
- R3.5 Insulation Batts to ceiling where applicable to meet climate zones.
- R1.5 Insulation Batts to external walls where applicable to meet climate zones.
- Thermal Break for Steel Frames.
- 22mm Termite treated Structafloor flooring.
- 19mm Scyon Secura wet area flooring where applicable.
- Entrance door- Humes XV series with timber frame and weather seal
- Rear door – Humes duracoat tempered hardboard door with timber frame and weather seal.
- Robes – Corinthian Quickslide robes as per plan specification.
- Corinthian Cavity Sliders if applicable, as specified on plans.
- Internal doors- Redicote hollow core doors, including knock down steel door jams
- Front External Door Lock – Gainsborough Trilock “Contemporary”
- Door Handles Gainsborough Selected AK Levers
- B & D Garage door supplied with motor & remote – if applicable
- Skirting – MDF 68mm x 19mm
- Robe & Linen cupboard support – 42 x 19mm Meranti/ 68 x 19mm Meranti shelf strip
- Robe & Linen cupboard shelving – 16mm white melamine
- Chrome hang rails & supports in all robes
- 10mm Gyprock internal including fixings & adhesive
- 75mm Gyprock cornice & adhesive
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
- Transport & delivery charges
- Site works – site clearing or cutting & disposal of rubbish
- Council fees & lodgement of plans
- Electrical, plumbing, drainage, tiling, tiles or painting
- Any on site construction labour